Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My First Post!

Well, since I first unsuccessfully started a blog last October, I was a little unsure about jumping back into the blogging world. School got in the way (for some peculiar reason, I thought it was a good idea to take 5 AP classes in my senior year), and I never had time to do updates. However, now that it's summer, and I'll be attending college in the fall, I'm definitely going to have some more personal time to do one of my favorite things: craft!

I've always loved nature and the environment, and most crafting is incredibly wasteful. So to combine two things that I enjoy....dunDUNdunnn...UPCYCLING! Upcycling is basically taking something that you would have thrown away and turning it into beautiful treasures. Thus...crap to crafts! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment