Friday, August 13, 2010

Wall Art Made From Old T-Shirt

Do you have any old shirts that you just can't get rid of? I'm in the middle of a t-shirt quilt, but this shirt was too gorgeous to just throw it in with the other ones. So I decided to wrap it around an old canvas. And then I made a mistake. Let's take a look.

Photobucket
Isn't it pretty?
Photobucket
Photobucket
The glue leaked through the shirt, and there's nothing that I could do to fix it! I am so frustrated.

I'm trying to figure out what to put on top of it. On the plus side, it'll have some texture now. On the other hand, I liked the simple look of just the phoenix.

I'm not sure how many of my eight (8!) followers are actually reading along, but if you are, I'd love some advice as to what to put over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment