Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One of these things is not like the other one!

So I've finished my teal giraffe and I daresay, it looks more than a bit out of place. (I'm a little in love with giraffes-those are just a small sampling of my collection) But hey, it was a request! And my friend can't complain that it looks like a dinosaur, because she asked for teal!
One of the four pieces that are going on that blank wall in my bedroom. The bird is made from magazine cutouts, the wire was just laying around somewhere, and the ribbon is left over from the project below! I got 4 frames on sale at Michaels for $4.99 each!
I know, I know. This is not upcycling. When I began my room re-do ohh about two years ago, my mom bought a second duvet cover to make curtains for my windows...needless to say I have a ton of extra fabric, so I covered an old corkboard that I had.


I'm linking this to
Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden

1 comment:

  1. I really love the fabric you used for the corkboard.

    Thanks so much for linking up to "Make It Yours" day!

    ReplyDelete