Monday, January 11, 2010

So....about being a good blogger =P

Instead of giving a sorry speech about how much of a failure I am at blogging, I'm just going to post some crafts I've been working on! I have off from college until February 8th, which you may know, is exceptionally long for a winter recess. So after my friends go back to school, which many of them already have, I am going to have ample time for shopping through thrift stores, crafting and blogging! (Gosh I love commas!)

Photobucket

This is gorgeous. I WISH I could take credit for this. This picture frame is made from upcycled magazines, and was a gift from my mom!

Photobucket
Okay, how gross is this? Who decided that painting a faux aged silver finish would look good? And just WHAT is that grey gunk?

Photobucket
Tada! Scrubbed off the gunk and gave it a fresh coat of paint. I can't get over how adorable this frame is now that it's monotone.

Photobucket
Gathered all the supplies I needed for this project...check in over the next few days to see what it becomes!

Photobucket
Gosh this is tacky. I think I just turned crap into more crap. Made entirely from things I had just laying around. This is what happens when I craft while watching movies. I'm sure I can find something to do with it though!

1 comment:

  1. hey i was wondering how did your mom made that frame.. and i like how your frame turned out that silver crap was soo tacky.. please keep posting i like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete